20 June, 2010

Summer Workout Program

I am trying to tone my body up for summer, I know I am not fat. However, you can not see my muscles, I do have a bit of belly pudge that I would like to work out.
I know some others are trying to work off their pudges too. So, I am going to post my workout plans, in hopes that it may help others also. http://www.bodyrock.tv is an absolutely wonderful website I have found. It has daily workouts and help, not to mention it is completely free. 
It is very important for all of those that want to work out-not to be exactly routine and not to procrastinate. It will only hurt yourself. I suggest working out every other day to give your muscles time to rebuild. And also to not do the exact same exercises longer than a two or three weeks or your body will become used to it and it will no longer be a beneficial workout. Swap it up.
Good luck and wish me some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment