25 June, 2010

Photography

Welp.
Sieff Photography is open for business.. kind of.
I used to take hundreds of pictures, and I would really like to get back into it.
I do not think that I am bad at it, but I must say I am not an expert. I have not been to school
for it, and all I have is a wal-mart digital camera. Which cost between $400 and$600, so it is still a very good camera.
If anyone wants photography done for them I will do it for free, anywhere between Boaz and Gadsden, Alabama.
I can not print it. I used to have a printer set up and picture paper, but once my old computer crashed, we never hooked the printer up to this computer. However, I can edit the pictures and send them to you and/or post them on here/facebook/myspace to get them.


Here are some pictures I have done in the past.










































No comments:

Post a Comment