08 July, 2010

Job Corps & etc.

While I am very pleased with this program I am doing, it is really starting to interfere with what I want to do.
My brother is stationed up in VA and there was a chance, me and my twin and one other person could ride up to see him before school starts back, but being in this Job Corps program.. school starts back in a week. =[
I was really looking forward to getting to see him.
On the other hand, maybe I can visit him on our first break or something.
Job Corps is a really great opportunity that I do not want to miss out on, but I do miss my brother.


Also I found my long lost brother today.
No, he is not my actual brother, but I have always thought of him as one.
I met someone named Kori at Job Corps and added her on facebook, and what do you know, Nic had posted on her wall!! It is a small world! =]
I have not been in contact with him for around eight years!
I was so excited!
Still am.
The adventures of Britney, Nic, Brandon, and Cassie can still continue!
I miss the old days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment