10 July, 2010

Charles Jerome Pennington



I love this man with everything I have. I want the whole world to know how much I love him, but I guess blogspot will have to be the biggest part of it, because I can not actually proclaim it to the whole world.
The year of 2010 has been full of ups and downs so far, but everything has been okay, because Charlie was by my side for it all.
He means so much  to me.
He is my whole world, not just a piece of it.
When I tell him "I love you" it is not something to just to fill in blank conversation;
it is because there are no better words to describe how I feel about him.
Me and Charlie have been together a little over six months, and it has been a little over a year since we first started talking.
He keeps me interested. ;)
I like that about him.
We carry on very good conversations.
I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment