16 July, 2010

Friken mad >=,[

So, after little sleep last night, I got up to clean the entire house so that my boyfriend could come over later. That includes: washing-drying-folding clothes, taking out the scraps, unloading and loading dish washer, washing some dishes by hand, cleaning out a few cabinets, straightening up the living room, sweeping the hall-living room-dining room-kitchen-and laundry room, taking the garbage out, and cleaning my room. After that I decided I would take a shower.
I can take somewhat long showers, because we never run out of hot water(which I love).
I took a 20min. shower. 
It really was not as long as some days, but when I got out, I notice my cell phone had like 30 missed calls. I looked to see who they were from. Half were from my brother, the others from my mom.
I also had a text message from my mom saying "Where are you at?"
So I decided I would text her first. So I replied saying, "I'm at home, I've been cleaning the house, and just got out of the shower." And she replies, "K, call your brother he needs your help with something." 
So I called my brother. And he was a total cuss word to me. He said, "Where have you been?" And I said "cleaning, I didn't have my cell phone on me". "Well, why didn't you answer the house phone?" "I took a shower" "No you didn't, you can't do both, either you was cleaning or you was taking a shower, I've called 20 times in the last 5 minutes! Where have you been?" "I've been here! I've been cleaning from the time you left til about 20 minutes ago when I got in the shower." "MHM, yeah right, you've been.." "SHUT UP!!" *Click* Yes, I did hang up. Which is not nice, but he wanted my help and all he was doing was criticizing me. I wasn't going to help him, because he felt no need to respect me or the truth, and that makes me more angry that anything. After that I texted him and told him if he could not respect me I would not help him. He has not tried to call or text me back. I guess to my family, I am not worth being respected. They always say I should demand respect from everyone, but when I do from them, I hardly ever get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment