24 July, 2010

Going Green??

   So, I must admit, I am not a green person. However, I do have ideas on the situation. Such as, there are so many run down buildings that can never be fixed. Why don't the owners tear them down- get rid of the materials and plant grass, flowers, or trees there? It would really help the ecosystem and it would also get unsightly buildings out of here.
   My personal opinion is that the world really will end in 2012. The Earth isn't as cool as it used to be, actually it gets hotter everyday. And I am not just talking about summer, It has been so hot- when since I since been born it has been snowing here in December, now I can wear shorts outside some winters. I think that the world is so polluted and etc. that some of the things that hold this world together are starting to fail. The Bible says that this world will explode into fire in the morning like a lightning strike. That is not the exact words. However, it is close enough for you to get the meaning. What if the lightning strike.. is the sun exploding? And crashing into the Earth? Scientist say that Sun's light could possible go out, like many other stars. But what if Sun's light doesn't go out? What if the Sun explodes?


Any comments welcomed, I would like to have a discussion on this.

1 comment:

  1. My views on 2012? I look at it from the scientific perspective, not the Biblical. Sortof. What I mean is, the scientists say that on December 21, 2012, the Earth, sun, and center of the milky way galazy line up. And at that point, the Earth crosses the "galactic equator", which ruptures the magnetic forces in the Earth, causing the core of the Earth to do a 180, while the mantle and crust try to stay the same. And that will cause tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and who knows what else. Nonetheless, all of our communication devices (phones, tvs, sattelites, etc) will be wiped out, seeing as they run off of magnetic forces as well.
    It's gonna be a dark dark day. :(

    ReplyDelete