22 July, 2010

Road Rage

   This is something that everyone gets. Something that keeps me somewhat calm is to remember how I used to feel when I first started driving. There are more than a handful of new drivers everyday. I have to admit, I'm still not that great of a driver and that I get nervous easy. However, keeping in mind what makes me nervous and what irritates me helps me drive better. Here are a few of those things.
1. I don't like someone going 20miles under the speed limit. So I try to go the speed limit or only slightly under at all times.
2. I don't like people being on my tail, therefore I don't get on theirs.
3. I would much rather people passing me then riding right behind me the hole time. It makes me less nervous. I haven't mastered going around people unless I have to yet, because changing lanes terrifies me. But I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment